Monday, November 16, 2009

winter must haves

unforgiving winters in the midwest may be an obstacle for my style
(..sigh i was a baby and wore sweats out in public for the first time, without it being mandatory for travel in sporting events...)
i have realized the craziness of my behavior today ( I literally have not worn tennis shoes unless strictly for athletic purposes until I had to wear them in college)
and realized, the cold cannot down my spirits. its time for me to get my creative mind thinking and use the basis of 5 pieces to go all through the winter.

a leather jacket is a must with everything from a big t with tights, to formal dress attire
fitted blazers look sharp as well as well proportioned oversized blazers that layer oh so well
A FAVORITE OF MINE. A SUPER COMFORTABLE SWEATER WITH A
RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS STATEMENT NECKLACE
fur pieces not only make you look wealthy and put together, but function warmly as well
no marshmallow coat please, stick with a fashionable coat and layer fleece underneath


xoxo
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment