Monday, October 19, 2009

Beginnings

Starting college and leaving good old high school means new beginnings. New beginnings that make me realize I have to choose what to do. My love of everything fashionista collides with the realities of paying my bills and choosing a major that will further my status in the world. I've wanted to design, produce, sell, clothes; but I have found that styling and everything glamazon has been my forte. Always being the overdressed in all occasions has paid with experience since kindergarten, and my low budget savvy ways have paid off.


For the past several years i've found myself collecting pictures from magazines, online sites, and fellow blogs with styles I adore, and realized, why not start one? With my gorgeous model teammate, we will rule the blogging fashion world from our little dorms in Lincoln, Nebraksa.

xoxo,

Joyce

1 comment: